Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Trip

So we deiced to go to Las Vegas again this year( 3rd time). Some friends of my husband from work are going in December and ask if we go with them since they never been. So this will be the first time i spend the whole day away from Izabel since she left the hospital. Even when she was in the hospital I sent several hours a day with her.
So we been taking Izabel to her Grandma and Grandpa Felton house every Wednesday to get use to it. Two of her cousin live there. Airel 15 and Aurora 16. Airel will be helping Grandma and Grandpa look after Izabel for, 4 days. Izabel Is a good baby except at bedtime. She has to be really tired or doesn't like to sleep unless she in my bed. Sometimes all it takes is for her to cry for about 5-10 Minutes.
I'd love to take her, but you cant do much with a kid in Vegas.
Next year if we can save up the money were going to go to Disney World in December. Izabel will be almost 2 and should be walking. She can rind the Kidd rides with Me. I can't get on the big fast rides as they make me sick. So I figure I'd hang with her.

0 comments:

\