Thursday, October 23, 2008

BEES


I know it not great to let kids watch tv. One day I had Izabel in one those Dougant lookign chairs where she can bounce up and down. She can stand up or sit. She has all these things on there to play with. Anyway The Bee Movie came on and she turned around and watch the whole things. If I try to turn the channel or if i try to turn the tv off while that movie is on she crys. I don't know what it is about Bee she likes, but she loves this movie. Anway My husband ran to Best Buy to help his sister pick out a lap top for school and work. He comes home with the Bee Movie. My daughter saw the cover and went crazy she was bouncing up an down and trying to grab the movie case. She wont sit though most movies she normaly get boards and want mommy or daddy to play with her or pick her up. At 9 months old she loves the Bee movie.




1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Aww that's cute that she likes that movie!

When Amelia was that age, she loved Jack's big music show on noggin. :-)

\