Sunday, June 22, 2008

All About me

Name:Amanda
Birthday:june 26 1977
Birthplace:Oregon
Current Location:Colorado SPrings
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Brown
Height:4'10 1/2
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:Portugess/German
The Shoes You Wore Today:None
Your Weakness:Pain
Your Fears:Pain
Your Perfect Pizza:Meat lovers
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:To pay off the Bills
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:
Thoughts First Waking Up:Momys Hear, Let me go heat up your food
Your Best Physical Feature:Eyes
Your Bedtime:12: am to -3 am
Your Most Missed Memory:My Dad
Pepsi or Coke:Pepsi
MacDonalds or Burger King:Neither reather go to Subway
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla:Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee:Don't Drink coffee
Do you Smoke:No
Do you Swear:NO
Do you Sing:NO
Do you Shower Daily:Yes
Have you Been in Love:I am in love with my husband
Do you want to go to College:Someday I want to go back
Do you want to get Married:I am married
Do you belive in yourself:yes
Do you get Motion Sickness:yes
Do you think you are Attractive:no
Are you a Health Freak:no
Do you get along with your Parents:My father is dead and my mom we get along just dont speak on the phone only though letters
Do you like Thunderstorms:no
Do you play an Instrument:I use to play the clarinet
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:No
In the past month have you Smoked:No
In the past month have you been on Drugs:No
In the past month have you gone on a Date:yes with my husabnd
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:no
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:no
In the past month have you been on Stage:no
In the past month have you been Dumped:no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:no
Ever been Drunk:yes
Ever been called a Tease:no
Ever been Beaten up:no
Ever Shoplifted:no
How do you want to Die:I dont think of that
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:A Monther opps I already am
What country would you most like to Visit:England
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Blue
Favourite Hair Color:Brown
Short or Long Hair:short
Height:5'7
Weight:175-200
Best Clothing Style:no much on fasion
Number of Drugs I have taken:none
Number of CDs I own:to many to count
Number of Piercings:2
Number of Tattoos:none
Number of things in my Past I Regret:to many to count

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

0 comments:

\